The GoToMeeting Extension for Google Calendar allows you to schedule and update meetings directly from your Google calendar in a browser or on a mobile device. You can email meeting invitations and updates directly to attendees. The GoToMeeting Extension for supports both GoToMeeting and GoToMeeting Free.
Topics in this article:
Note: If you have already installed earlier versions of the extension, it is updated automatically to use the latest version of the extension when you relaunch your browser.
- Windows XP or newer
- Mac OS® X 10.7 or newer
- Google account
- Chrome or Firefox browser
2. Click the +Free button next to “GoToMeeting Extension for Google Calendar"
3. In the Confirm New Extension dialog, click Add.
4. The extension is installed automatically and ready to use. To double-check, go to Chrome Tools | Extensions and make sure it is listed and checked as Enabled.
Install GoToMeeting Google Calendar extension for Firefox
2. Click the Add to Firefox button on the GoToMeeting Extension for Google Calendar. (The button appears when you move a cursor over the location.)
You might also like
Cisco WebEx Meetings
Mobile Application (Cisco Systems)
Meeting Their Host (Trading Card) 1989 Topps Batman Factory Set Glossy #24
Entertainment Memorabilia (Topps)
iPhone 5S Case DarrvlSittlar Cmtda Hosts 72nd Annual General Meeting Canadian Metalworking iPhone 5 Case
Who is the host of Meet the Press?
I would say it has to be Chuck Todd or David Gregory. It can't be Keith Olberman. Tom Brokaw is going to host the tribute show on this Sunday, but I don't think he's tough enough to do it continuously. So, I'd say Todd or Gregory.
How to host a meeting?
Make sure your meeting space is set up before people arrive. The person conducting the meeting should do the introductions. Dress to impress & Offer food!