Designing a Training course
Elearning development is multifaceted. You need to juggle all kinds of tasks: project management, working with clients and SMEs, measuring and communicating ROI, applying sound learning theory, building the content, and piloting your course.
Somewhere in the middle is all the brainstorming and development around how you’ll build your course. How will learners navigate and find information? How will they interact with your content? How can you build an experience that engages learners and serves up the content thoroughly and meaningfully?
This series of posts is all about that middle. You’ll learn how to pull your content together to create the right type of elearning course. It covers everything from course structure to creative ideas for course design.
Upcoming E-Learning Workshops & Events (2015)
- October 28 & 29 (Philadelphia). Community-based elearning workshops focused on practical tips & tricks. You can register for one day or two days. To learn more and register, click here.
- November 9 (London). Details coming soon.
- November 10 (Dublin). Details coming soon.
- November 12 & 13 (Berlin). Two days of great stuff and Articulate goodness. Come from one or both days. Details here.
- November 16 & 17 (Paris). David and I are doing a session on getting started with elearning and how to build common interactions. Learn more here.
- November 17 (Antwerp). The sessions in Antwerp and Utrecht are repeated. We'll do sessions on interactive video and a skill-building activity. Learn more here.
- November 19 or 20 (Utrecht). We'll do sessions on interactive video and a skill-building activity. Learn more here.