Sign up for a Google Voice account
- After you sign in to your account, choose the option to get a new Google number, then decide which of your phones you want to ring when people call it (your mobile phone, home phone, etc.). You can add more forwarding phone numbers later if you'd like.
- Follow the prompts to choose a number and complete setup.
Make and receive calls
Now you're ready to make calls to and receive calls at your Google Voice number. You can make and receive calls either within Google Voice or with the Google Voice mobile app.
To make and receive calls within Google Voice, follow these steps:
- Click the Call button and choose the phone you want to call from.
- If you don't see the Call or Text button in Google Voice when you log in, click Upgrade My Account to complete the Google Voice signup (it's free).
- We'll call your phone, then connect you through to the number you dialed.
To receive calls, send your Google Voice number to your personal and professional contacts. When they call your Google Voice number, your phone will ring and connect to voicemail based on the customized call rules you've set for your contacts.
To make and receive calls with the Google Voice app on your phone, follow these steps:
- Create your Google Voice account (see steps above).
- Make calls using the dialpad inside the Google Voice app. When you place a call, Google Voice will call your Google Voice number and you must accept the call to connect.
You might also like
Computer Calling Kit for Sound STATION2 with LCD & Voicestation 500
Logitech HD Webcam C270, 720p Widescreen Video Calling and Recording
PC Accessory (Logitech)
VicTsing White USB Bluetooth 4.0 Music Earbud Sport Headset Earphone for Smartphone Tablets Computers - Wireless Music Streaming & Hands-Free calling with AC Charger
AUSDOM AW615 Webcam 1920x1080P Full HD 12MP USB 3.0 Web Cam with Microphone for Online Video Calling and Recording, Computer PC Desktop Laptop Skype Newtork Camera
PC Accessory (AUSDOM)
RIFT: Primalist Calling Pack [Download]
Digital Video Games (Trion Worlds)
why are computers called computers??? | Yahoo Answers
Because initially all they did was math. The cpu in a computer still only deals with ones and zeros, called binary code. It just does it really really fast. The rest of what a computer does is all relatively recent. The first computers took up huge areas and were extremely slow. A cheap, low level new computer would be considered a super computer, in comparison. The memory was actually reel to reel tapes, and lots of them. One average hardrive stores what a wharehouse full of reel to reel tapes used to.
Where is Call Computer? | Yahoo Answers
Did you try reinstalling yahoo messenger??