Conference Calling software
Description Quorum Telephone Conference Server is a phone conference server that runs on Windows Operating System. The number of people authorized on the conference depends on the user's bandwidth.
- Call conference: the user can select to start the conference directly on the main interface. He will have to give a secure number to all participants so that they can join the conversation. A virtual room is displayed via a Web browser.
- Management: via the intuitive interface, sorting all conferences and all participants can be done easily. There is already an option that can display the list of all conferences that can be viewed and saved. A document can be uploaded to the table so that all participants can view it.
- Settings: Quorum Telephone Conference Server can be configured to start automatically at Windows startup. There is another option that is a little special named On-Hold Music. This function can Pause a played music during the conference and continue it after.
- Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- A telephone number with a SIP passed VOIP service provider
- A VoIP based office telephone system
- A professional telephony board for connecting to ordinary lines
- Quorum Telephone Conference Server is simple and efficient.
- It is simple to install.
You might also like
Mobile Application (SusanApp)
How does web conference calling work?
Web conferencing is when multiple people join in a simultaneous phone/audio/video conversation. Typically a single person initiates the call by using a conferencing system (i.e. Skype) and inviting the individual participants to the established call. Another option is for a conference "spot" to be established in advanced, an invite with code sent to the invited participants, and then the participants call into the conference spot at the designated time. When all members of the conference have joined the call, video meeting room or other virtual messaging space, the conference takes pla…