Free conference call Webinars
Webinars are an incredibly powerful marketing and sales tool and so it’s not surprise that there have been a spate of services popping up to offer us entrepreneurs better ways to promote, market, demo and teach online for free.
Yet there are still some gold standard services that offer you the best webinar experience in town and in this post I’ll highlight the two top ones you should try and two free webinar services as an alternative.
I run at least one webinar a month personally, and I host monthly coaching calls with my Highflyer Club members where I want to share my screen but let them chime in too, and I like to do screen sharing for clients when I’m coaching them on tool and social media strategy.
There are a number of webinar services these days and if I’ve learned one thing, it’s worth paying for a great platform, so I’m sharing two paid and two free services below for you to choose from.
On the paid side it’s come down to two key platforms for me, aside from starting to use Google Hangouts as a great alternative to a webinar service.
1. Gold Standard Webinar Platform in GoToWebinar
With, you can give presentations, run great webinars, perform product demonstrations to up to 1, 000
attendees, anytime, anywhere — all for one flat fee.
The main key features that differentiate it above other services out there are:
- Automated Email Templates: Using your Webinar description, will craft your email invitations, confirmations and reminders for you; or you can customize them.
- Customized Branding: Upload your company logo and a custom image to show your brand on all Webinar materials.
- Full-Service Registration: GoToWebinar will host your registration page and send you weekly registration reports.
- Unlimited Audio: You can use included VoIP and toll-based phone options to reduce audio costs.
This last one is probably my favorite feature, that people can turn up and ask questions or comment or call in without needing to dial in and just using their laptop speaker and mic.
2. The Fastest and Easiest Meetings Ever with MeetingBurner
MeetingBurner really cater to the entrepreneur with their straight forward, clean and easy to use interface, which you can see demonstrated on .
I’ve used their platform for several group coaching calls and webinars and love the clean interface, easy to use layout and fact that their loading time is beyond quick and there’s no software to install.
You might also like
OSHA made EASYTM ALL-IN-ONE 2015 OSHA & HIPAA TRAINING + MANUALS PACKAGE for the DENTAL OFFICE
Office Product (OSHA MADE EASY)
Plantronics - 83542-01 - Savi 740 Monaural Convertible Wireless Headset
Office Product (Plantronics)