I want to study online free
Take a look at the various free SAT Test Prep Resources we have to offer:
SAT Study GuidesRealistic, accurate, and throrough practice testing... makes perfect!
SAT Wiki: Contains SAT Reading and Writing Study Guides, Cram Sheets, and General SAT Test Information. We invite all SAT educators & students to create wiki entries and contribute.
An extensive collection of SAT training videos from YouTube and other sources.
SAT Webschool: Share & discover links to other SAT exam resources around the web
SAT Reading Cram Sheet A short pre-test sheet full of information necessary to do well on the reading exam
SAT Writing Cram Sheet Sheet with grammar rules, conventions, and essay-writing tips
SAT Forum Discuss the SAT exam with other ProProfs students and educators
Inside SAT preparation information for students and instructors
- Browse the best deals on Amazon.com
Browse the best deals on eBay
Our Quiz school allows teachers to create/submit SAT quizzes for their students. Our flashcards interface allows students to create & store their flashcards online.
- Instructions for using ProProfs Blogs to assist you in your studies
What is the SAT?The SAT exam is a college entrance examination used by colleges in the US to assess a student's aptitude before entering university. It is considered the assessment of record for admissions offices in the US and worldwide, and is taken by millions of students each and every year. The SAT is administered by the College Board in the United States and is developed, published, and scored by the Educational Testing Service (ETS).
SAT Exam Details
- Exam Cost: $41.50, but a student with demonstrated need may apply for a fee waiver
- Exam Location: You can register for the exam at the SAT Web Site
- Time Allocated: 3 hours and 45 minutes, divided into ten sections
- Total marks: 2400 (800 for Math, 800 for Critical Reading, and 800 for Writing)
- Minimum Pass Marks: Not Applicable
- Exam format: Written, objective format with a mandatory timed and written essay
- Validation Period: Scores are applicable for life
- SAT Score Report: Delivered about a month after completion of test
- To Send Scores: List the college codes on the test form or send scores after the completion
- To cancel scores: Call or fax immediately after completion of the test
New SAT Exam FormatThe new SAT is a timed test of approximately 3 hours and 45 minutes, divided into three topics: the Math section, the Critical Reading section, and the Writing section, which includes a written essay. Each section is graded on a scale of 200-800.
- Math Section: Approximately 54 questions divided amongst 3 timed sections. Includes questions from algebra, geometry, and probability
You might also like
Where can you study Spanish free online?
"Street Spanish" video lessons are one way you can do it. They will
teach you practical, need to know information the way you would
learn it abroad. The lessons can be fun to watch and they cover a
variety of vocabulary and grammar. See Sources and Related Links
for more information about free online Spanish lessons.
It doesn't require signup.