Online classes for Computers
PC maintenance and repair technicians fix hardware and software issues in computers and understand the functions of different operating systems, virus and data protection, and information recovery. Here are a few qualities that skilled PC maintenance and repair technicians have in common:
- Analytical: You use logic and careful analysis to solve a problem.
- Problem solving: Finding the missing piece can be rewarding and fun.
- Detail oriented: It’s important to have a sharp eye and check things twice.
- Persistent: Obstacles are part of the job and not a reason to become easily frustrated.
I had a lot of fun learning from Penn Foster. If I needed any help, I just emailed my instructor and within 24 hours I had an answer…even quicker when we used one-on-one chatting.
- Joseph A., PC Maintenance and Repair student
Penn Foster is a very good online school. I would recommend to anybody who is willing to learn a new skill.
- Rene Z., PC Maintenance and Repair student
Your program includes:
- Customized payment plans with 0% interest
- Books and learning aids, including LabSim Configuring Windows® 7 and 8 software
- Study Planner App to customize your study plans and keep track of your progress
- Instructional support from our experienced faculty
- Your personalized online student homepage and learning portal
You might also like
Cressi Leonardo Wrist Computer ~Includes FREE Digital Online Class to get the most out of your Dive Computer. - Black/Yellow
Sports (Cressi Sub)
Guitar Lesson - One 60-Min Session Online
Installation Services ()
Microsoft Xbox LIVE 12 Month Gold Membership
Video Games (Microsoft Software)
Custom PC game Mouse Pad with Video Games Vesta Class Star Trek Online Wallpaper Non-Slip Neoprene Rubber Standard Size 9 Inch(220mm) X 7 Inch(180mm) X 1/8(3mm) Desktop Mousepad Laptop Mousepads Comfortable Computer Mouse Mat
Office Product (MPPL-AY Online)
Oceanic B.U.D Backup Dive Computer ~Includes now FREE the Digital online class to get the most out of your dive computer. - Orange
Is it a bad idea to take online classes for Computer Engineering/Software Engineering? | Yahoo Answers
Learning programming through online classes is certainly more difficult than in person, but it is easier than a lot of subjects. Getting a bachelor's degree isn't just about the computer science, however. You also need mathematics if nothing else, and that is MUCH harder to learn without a teacher and a study group physically present. Not to mention, most schools have science requirements such as physics and/or chemistry. To me, that would be the hard part, not the computer science.
The nice thing about comp sci is that running the program will tell you whether you've done it right, a…
Where can a person take online classes for computer information systems
University of Phoenix offers many degrees completely online. gets educated.