Office 365 Training courses
Can't travel or you want to stay with your family or business. No problem! Stay in your own city and save the additional expenses of roundtrip airfare, lodging, transportation, and meals and receive the same great instruction live from our instructors in our Live Instructor-Led Remote Classroom Training.
Remote Classroom Training
Our Remote Classroom Training is a live class with students observing the instructor and listening through your computer speakers. You will see the instructor's computer, slides, notes, etc., just like in the classroom. You will be following along, doing work, labs, and individual assignments.
This is a Instructor Led Training (ILT) course that targets the needs of IT professionals who take part in evaluating, planning, deploying, and operating Office 365 services, including its identities, dependencies, requirements, and supporting technologies. This course focuses on skills required to set up an Office 365 tenant, including federation with existing user identities, and skills required to sustain an Office 365 tenant and users. This course maps to the following two certification exams: 70-346 and 70-347.
This course is intended for IT professionals and consultants who take part in evaluating, planning, deploying, and operating the Office 365 services, including its dependencies, requirements, and supporting technologies. This course is also intended for network administrators and IT managers responsible for managing and maintaining Office 365, including identities, document protection, integration with on-premise directory services, and compliance with service level agreements.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Provision Office 365
- Plan and Implement Networking and Security in Office 365
- Manage Cloud Identities
- Implement and Manage Identities by Using DirSync
- Implement and Manage Federated Identities for Single Sign-On (SSO)
- Monitor and Troubleshoot Office 365 Availability and Usage
- Manage Clients and End-User Devices
- Provision SharePoint Online Site Collections
- Configure Exchange Online and Lync Online for End Users
- Plan for Exchange Online and Lync Online
In addition to their professional experience, students who attend this training should already have the following technical knowledge:
- Completion of Clinic 40041 or equivalent technical knowledge.
- Cloud-based service concepts
- Overview of Office 365 and its component services
- Active Directory Directory Service
- TCP/IP network routing
- Domain Name Services (DNS)
- X.509 Certificates
- Firewall ports
- Using Windows PowerShell
- Administering Office 365 with Office 365 Admin Center
- Working with virtual machines
- Using Remote Desktop
You might also like
Individual Software Professor Teaches Office 2013 and 365
Software (Individual Software)