Free Video conference Server
In fact, it is fairly simple and does not require much time. Nevertheless scheduling gives a lot of benefits!
- You won’t have to send invitations to each user – the system will do it for you!
- Not only TrueConf Server users will be able to participate in a conference, SIP and VoIP terminal users can take part too.
- You can edit the scheduled conference.
- The configuration won’t take more than 1 minute.
Step 1: Enter the Group Conference List
The administrator should create a group conference in TrueConf Web Manager (TrueConf Server’s settings page) first. To do that, you should open the “Group Conferences” tab and click the “Create” button:
Step 2: Create and Schedule a Group Conference
A window will open where you can create and schedule a group conference. The administrator should fill in three sections: “Conference parameters”, “Participants” and “Schedule”:
- Enter the name of a conference.
- Choose the Host and the type of a conference (symmetric, asymmetric or role-based conference).
- To use UDP Multicast, leave a mark in the appropriate box.
- Add users to conference in the “Participants” section.
- Specify time, day of the week to a scheduled conference in the “Schedule” section. Users will receive their invitations in accordance with specified time and date.
- When all the fields are full, press the “Create” button.
Step 3: Start a Conference
Nice job! The conference is scheduled. The event will begin automatically on the specified time and date, and all the participants will receive their invitations.
You might also like
Etekcity® RoverBeats T16 Ultra Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker with Built-in Mic, Enhanced Bass Resonator, Powerful and High-Def Sound for iPhone, iPad, Samsung, Nexus, HTC, Nokia and More(Gray)
Network Media Player (Etekcity)
ClearOne 910-156-250 Chat 170 Personal/Group Speakerphone
Youngfyl 1MP 720P HD IP PIR Hidden Pinhole IP Camera
Apple .Mac 3.5 Online Service Family Pack [OLD VERSION]
Software (Apple Computer)