Free Web Video Conferencing
Fair use rationale
Though this image is subject to copyright, its use is covered by the U.S. fair use laws because:
- It illustrates an educational article about the program from which the screenshot was taken.
- The use of the screenshot will not affect the value of the original work or limit the copyright holder's rights or ability to distribute the original. In particular, copies could not be used to make illegal copies of the program.
- It is a low resolution image.
- The image is only a small portion of the commercial product.
- It is not replaceable with an uncopyrighted or freely copyrighted image of comparable educational value.
This rationale applies to articles NLS (computer system), History_of_the_graphical_user_interface and Videoconferencing.
|This image is a screenshot from a copyrighted film, and the copyright for it is most likely owned by the studio which produced the film, and possibly also by any actors appearing in the screenshot. It is believed that the use of a limited number of web-resolution screenshots
qualifies as under United States copyright law. See Wikipedia:Non-free content for more information.
You might also like
Anker PowerCore Jump Starter 400 (Portable Car Jump Starter and USB Power Bank with Built-in Escape Hammer, Powerful LED Flashlight, Three-Mode Lamp and 400A Peak Current) Perfect for 3L Gas Engines (Black)
Automotive Parts and Accessories (Anker)
ARRIS SURFboard SB6141 DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem - Retail Packaging - White
Personal Computer (Motorola)
Express Talk VoIP Software - Includes Conferencing, Recording and Voice Commands [Download]
Digital Software (NCH Software)
What is the best free web cam service that allows video conferencing for more than two people? | Yahoo Answers
The company I work for, Tokbox, has a video conferencing feature that can hold up to twenty (no download, no charge).