Web conference calls Services
Conference calls are an economical way to meet with people, both on- and off-campus. They are an easy, effective way of cutting travel time and expenses, allowing participants to work from their own offices or wherever they can be most productive.
Web conferencing combines telephone conference calls with the use of a Web browser to share viewing of presentations and documents. By allowing all conference participants to view the same thing at the same time, web conferences can improve discussions, presentations, and explanations. Questions and answers are simpler and easier.
Conference Call Feature on Campus Phones: Audio Only
The campus phone systems have built in conference call features. For a telephone conference of up to 16 people.
- Ericsson campus phones can support conference calls with 3 – 8 participants, including up to 6 from off-campus.
- Cisco IP campus phones can support conference calls with 3 – 16 participants when the conference host is using an IP phone and all parties call in to the host.
- The only costs are long distance or toll charges for connections initiated by the host to off-campus participants.
ReadyTalk Teleconference Service: Audio plus (optional) Web Conferencing
UC has an agreement with ReadyTalk to provide teleconferencing service to all UC campuses.
- 3 – 96 participants
- Web conference features at no additional cost
- U.S. Rates – Less than $.03 per minute per participant
You might also like
What are some companies that provide conference calling?
Most telephone service providers offer conference calling facilities. There is rarely any need to seek specialist services.