Online Meeting Solutions
Many of the website owners would be interested to integrate a product like online meeting in their websites. You can now easily build an online meeting product with our Zoho Meeting API. You can integrate Zoho Meeting through our API in your website and brand a new name for it. Also, it is not always necessary to use Zoho Meeting API. Instead, you can also use the feature Embed Meeting to embed your online meetings in website.
Let us see in detail the advantages of using Zoho Meeting API:
- Makes it simple to build your application as it is done using REST (Representational State transfer) architecture.
- Enables you to work on any platform.
- This is a free service available for any website.
REST is a style of software architecture which uses the simple http and URLs standard.
|HTTP Method Used in Zoho Meeting||Action|
|POST||Create, edit, delete meeting. Start remote assistance|
|GET||Read or get meeting details|
The API service permits the use of all present coding methods. Zoho Meeting API provides private and public URLs.
- Private URLs are for getting user specific details.
- Public URLS are for getting meeting details which are made public.
In order to use the Zoho Meeting API,
- Now request for a ticket by filling in the required details mentioned in the parenthesis [ ]
https Username/Email Address]&PASSWORD=[Password]
- Send the authenticated request to Zoho accounts over a secured connection by submitting the URL in web browser.
- You will now get the ticket. Visit the link and choose your desired API.
- Follow the procedure given in the help page using the API key and ticket to get the API code.
You can choose the desired API formats (XML or JSON). Use our rich API to build your application and implement on your website.
Take a quick tour of how to implement the API:
For an example of how to use the API, let us take the case of creating online meeting.
Using the API, you can schedule online meetings by providing meeting
topic, presenter and participant address, date and time of online
meeting. uses Zoho Meeting API and integrates the online meeting application. For any queries, please make your comments here.
( Note: Invitation mail will
be automatically sent to all the participants. Creating an online
meeting through the API is same as creating through our website. Also,
you will have additional options in API like “Mail sending option” in
the ‘Create Meeting’ API. For more details, click here.)
Embed Meeting: It is not always necessary to use Zoho Meeting API. Instead, you can also use the feature Embed Meeting to embed your online meetings in website